Wednesday, July 18

My Frankendolly Project, Part 3

I wasn't sure which doll to post next, as I really like the way each turned out.  I decided on this one:

Miette Genevieve
The photo really doesn't do her justice.  She is a really pretty doll in person.  And I figured that she would benefit from some classic outfits, like this one that I got years ago from eBay.

Taking a break

There is a nautical Barbie logo on the left leg, which explains the pose.  The top is ever so slightly too big, but the shorts fit perfectly.

Miette, I think, would look right at home at a sidewalk café or on the slopes (all props that I can find).  And even though my youngest keeps calling her "Katie", this doll likes dresses, and would look fabulous in a Dior new look style, with a matching hat and her hair down, of course.  By the way, her name translates to (so I've read) small, sweet or a sweet little bite.

I just keep looking at this doll and her images, so I'm going to post this, and move on to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment